£137.50 for 11 week course group lessons
30 minute session
(inclusive of VAT)
Saturdays 4.00 – 5.00pm,
1 hour lesson
One to one lessons
4.00 – 5.00pm
30 minute lessons
- No one is too old to learn how to swim!
- Join us and learn how to swim or improve your stroke, learn new skills such as swimming in deep water, treading water, swimming underwater, floating, rotation skills, diving and much more.
- These lessons are designed around your needs and your goals.
- Our lessons are structured to help even the most nervous of swimmers gain confidence and combat nervousness in the pool.
- Our instructors are in the water to offer support
- The total beginner lessons are based on Stages 1-3 of the SWIM ENGLAND Learn to Swim Pathway.
- Improver lessons are based on Stages 4-5 of the SWIM ENGLAND Learn to Swim Pathway.
- Swimming stroke lessons are based on Stage 6 and above of the SWIM ENGLAND Learn to Swim Framework.
• Adult distance awards 5m – 50m
£4.00 each (inclusive of VAT) and can be collected on the last 2 weeks of each term or the first week back of a new term.