Children's Advanced Lessons
- We follow stage 6 & 7 of the Learn to swim pathway introducing length session to the swimmers
- We follow stages 8 - 10 for the multi aquatic disciplines.
- Every pupil is assessed on enrolment to ensure everyone starts at the right level for learning.
- Each term is different giving the pupils an opportunity to experience other aquatic sports and awards such as water polo, diving, rookie Lifesaving.
- Swimmers will also have the opportunity to complete Bronze, Silver, Gold and Honours Challenge awards and also Personal survival awards.
- These classes may lead swimmers to joining competitive clubs or having fun in the water for a healthy lifestyle.
- We assess on a weekly basis and we keep records of progress throughout the term
- LTSP Stages 6 – 7
- LTSP stage 8 – 10 in competitive swimming
- Rainbow awards (Distances) 2000m, 3000m, 4000m & 5000m
- Challenge awards, Bronze, silver, Gold, Honours
- Rookie Lifeguard Bronze, Silver, Gold
£3 each and can be collected on the last 2 weeks of the each term or the first week back. Challenge awards are £4 with a pin badge