- We follow stages 1 - 7 of the ASA Learn to Swim Pathway (LTSP)
- Every pupil is assessed to ensure everyone starts at the right level for learning.
- We deliver the course using game based activities with purposeful outcomes
- We have 2 teachers for the lower levels to ensure maximum learning takes place
- Our instructors are in the water to provide support as required at the lower levels
- We assess on a weekly basis and we keep records of progress throughout the term
- Separate distance award session to enable children to build confidence with swimming over a longer distance with ease.
- We include water safety activities and support the RLSS National preventing for Drowning in June each year.
- Children will have the opportunity to take part in an annual gala
- Duckling 1 – 4
- LTSP Stages 1 – 7
- Rainbow awards (Distances) Puffin swimming 5m with aids, 5m – 2000m
- Water safety
£3 each and can be collected on the last 2 weeks of the each term or the first week back.