- No one is too old to learn how to swim!
- Join us and learn how to swim or improve your stroke, learn new skills such as swimming in deep water, treading water, swimming underwater, floating, rotation skills, diving and much more.
- These classes are designed around your needs and your goals.
- Our classes are structured to help even the most nervous of swimmers gain confidence and combat nervousness in the pool.
- Our instructors are in the water to offer support
- The total beginner classes are based on Stages 1-3 of the ASA Learn to Swim Framework.
- Improver classes are based on Stages 4-5 of the ASA Learn to Swim Framework.
- Swimming stroke classes are based on Stage 6 and above of the ASA Learn to Swim Framework.
- LTSP Stages 1 – 7 (Adults)
- Adult distance awards 5m – 50m
£3 each and can be collected on the last 2 weeks of the each term or the first week back.